Experience. Passion. Communication.
Jennifer Myers, NWSID
Founded in January 2008, J. Myers and Associates is the culmination of Jennifer Myers’ twenty-plus years of professional design experience. A full service interior design firm focused on new project development for builders and developers, and turnkey interior design and project management for individuals – J. Myers and Associates is based in Portland, Oregon. We serve clients throughout the Northwest and the nation.
From show houses to model homes and personal dream homes, Jennifer Myers designs award-winning interiors that bring superb materials and style together. Her lifelong passion for homes and design began with her first job working for her father, a builder. Since studying interior design in college, she’s worked on both sides of the business, including leading her own interior design firm since 1985 and being a partner in a custom residential building firm and a multi-family townhome/condo developer/builder firm.
J. Myers and Associates brings a deep understanding of the needs of homeowners, builders and buyers to every project:
- Knows how to express the client’s wishes, while respecting the realities of the construction process.
- Efficient budgeting, tracking and reporting.
- Helps clients and buyers visualize.
- Team approach: Collaborating, listening and facilitating.
- Big picture perspective and extreme attention to detail.
- Makes sure your vision comes through.
- NWSID (Northwest Society of Interior Design)
- Charter/Professional Member and Past President Oregon Chapter
- Home Builders Association – Metro Portland
- Building Industry Association of Clark County
- Sales & Marketing Council
- Chairperson – Metro Portland 2010
- New Home Council
- Board Member 2010-2011
- Tribute Committee 2009-2011
- Oregon Home Builders Association
- BIAW Washington