Experience. Passion. Collaboration.
Jennifer Myers, NWSID
Founded in January 2008, J. Myers & Associates is the culmination of Jennifer Myers’ twenty-five years of professional design experience. A full service interior design firm focusing on new project development for builders and developers, as well as turn-key interior design and project management for individuals. J. Myers & Associates is based in Portland, Oregon, and serves clients in the Northwest and throughout the nation.
From model home merchandising to personal dream homes, Jennifer Myers designs award-winning interiors that bring superb materials and style together. Her lifelong passion for homes and design began with her first job working for her father, a builder. Since studying interior design in college, she’s worked on both sides of the business, including starting her own interior design firm in 1985, and being a partner in a custom residential building firm and a multi-family townhouse/condo developer/builder firm.
J. Myers and Associates brings a deep understanding of the needs of homeowners, builders, and buyers to every project:
- Expresses the client’s wishes, while respecting the realities of the construction process.
- Efficient in budgeting, tracking and reporting.
- Helps clients and buyers visualize.
- Emphasizes collaboration with the client.
- Team approach: Collaborating, listening and facilitating.
- Big picture perspective and extreme attention to detail.
- Makes sure your vision is brought to life.
- NWSID (Northwest Society of Interior Design)
- Charter/Professional Member and Past President Oregon Chapter
- Home Builders Association – Metro Portland
- Building Industry Association of Clark County
- Sales & Marketing Council
- Chairperson – Metro Portland 2010
- New Home Council
- Board Member 2010-2011
- Tribute Committee 2009-2011
- Oregon Home Builders Association
- BIAW Washington